The 3 Best Times to Call an Attorney!
Injured in an accident? Not sure if you should call a Personal Injury Attorney?
Well, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
No matter if your accident took place last week, last month, or five minutes ago – it’s important to reach out to an attorney, especially before it’s too late, and your window for justice and compensation has expired.
In this article, we’ll touch on the three best times to call an attorney, and the reasons behind each.
Typically, one of following three situations will start to unfold, and spawn an individuals decision to reach out to our firm:
- Realizing that you’ve sustained serious bodily injuries.
- Feeling upset, frustrated, and/or disappointed with the process of moving forward independently.
- The pressure, strain, and burden that the financial aspects of an accident can cause on you and your family.
Realizing You’ve Sustained Serious Bodily Injuries
At Lawfty Law, we understand the desire of our clients to undergo a quick & easy process, in terms of receiving any types of justice and compensation for their accident.
If you or someone you love has been involved in an accident in Washington D.C., it’s important to remember that speaking with an attorney, and also a primary care physician, is the best when working towards repairing the damage that’s been done.
Like in law, letting injuries linger, may have costly impacts on your future! Your health is your best asset, so make sure you’re in control of what’s going on, for you and your family.
It all starts with finding the proper care, medicine, and tool to put in place, so you can maximize your recovery options.
Just like you’d need to have the proper legal representation in place to maximize the chance for a successful outcome in court.
Frustrated, Trying to Handle It Alone
Before you say anything, just know, we completely understand.
It’s natural to want to handle a situation on your own, without any external help.
But we also understand that’s not always possible.
With work, family, and recovering from your accident, it can be hard to find time for all of the paperwork, and the phone calls, remembering every policy number and detail. And often times, people may not even want to relive the situation at all.
Thankfully, Lawfty Law is here to help you pick up the pieces and get the ball rolling.
The Financial Pressure Starts Setting In
We all know that accidents hurt, but what they also are, is costly.
Unfortunately, for most people, the hardest part of being involved in an accident is not recovering from being injured, but more recovering financially from paying for the damage caused.
Even if you decided to choose the cheapest possible deductions as far as your insurance goes, you could still end up having to pay thousands of dollars that you may have not been preparing for.
For some families, that can mean having to make tough decisions – especially in times like these, where unemployment is rising.
Here are some potential scenarios, some of which we commonly see:
- Lost Wages: If you accident was severe, most likely your injuries were too. This means you’ll probably be out of work for a while, which means your paycheck will see a sharp decrease. If your family is dependent on your income, it’s important to make sure you speak with an attorney, so you can secure an alternative stream of revenue to help in this hard time.
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses are incredibly costly. Between just seeing a doctor, and getting any prescriptions you may need to recover, it can end up costing a few thousand. That, coupled together with a co-pay can certainly start to drain a hole in your wallet or purse before you even know what’s happening. Speak to an attorney about your situation, so that you know you’ll be able to cover these costs before it gets too late.
- Property Damage: Even if the accident itself was entirely the fault of another person, you may be facing a few thousand in car repairs yourself, depending on what your insurance covers! Don’t be left alone to figure it out, we can help!
Since 2013, the attorneys at Lawfty Law have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims.
If you have been injured in an accident and suspect that someone’s negligence is to blame, you may be entitled to compensation!
Sign up using the form below, and speak with one of our attorneys about your accident.
The consultation is always free, and so is the peace of mind that follows.
For immediate assistance, please call us at (202) 335-4854. Thanks!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Please fill out all fields of form and hit ‘Send’ once completed.